Freshly renovated one bedroom/one bath cottage offers an efficient, simple living style and is ready for move-in. The structure is of turn-of-the-century vintage and served for several years as a bed & breakfast. Living room, bathroom and kitchen are downstairs with bedroom up. The covered front porch looks out onto a picket-fenced front yard. Recent improvements by owner include:
* Foundation leveled
* Exterior sheathing removed, Tyvek housewrap and HardiPanel siding installed - board & batten style. The
original longleaf siding and antique windows on the front of the home were preserved
* Additional framing and insulation was added, new double-pane windows installed
* 2x6 roof rafters and insulation added, upstairs interior finished with beadboard paneling and LED lighting
* COREtech LVT plank flooring with 6 mil vapor barrier installed downstairs
* Two new high-efficiency Mitsubishi mini-split cool/heat units, one up-one down
Located a bit off the beaten path but close to everything, serviced by Fayetteville water and sewer. Call Fayette Realty, Inc. at 979/378-4100 for additional info!
* Buyer agents must accompany their clients at the first and all showings. Property to be deed-restricted.